We are super excited to be interviewing Gracie X. Gracie is a polyamorous author, director, actress, and mom of two kids. She regularly contributes to The Huffington Post, and her new book Wide Open: My Adventures in Polyamory, Open Marriage, and Loving On My Own Terms just went on sale! We have a billion questions for her about being a parent while also being poly. Some of the things we cover include:
- How much to communicate to your kids
- Choosing whether to introduce new partners to your kids
- Different poly family makeups
- The benefits of communal living
- Dealing with negative reactions from others, including her own personal experience dealing with a legal custody battle
- Her one piece of advice for people who are interested both in being poly and in being parents!
You can find out more about Gracie and purchase her book on her website GracieX.com.
Check out our sponsor, AdamAndEve.com, and use code MULTI at checkout to get 10 free gifts and support our show.
Multiamory was created by Dedeker Winston, Jase Lindgren, and Emily Matlack.
Our theme music is Forms I Know I Did by Josh and Anand.
Please send us your feedback and questions to email@example.com, tweet to us @multiamory, check out our facebook page, or visit our website multiamory.com We love to hear from our listeners and we reply individually to every message.
And here are some tigers: