Have you read all the books and blogs on polyamory, but have no idea how to actually begin?
Do you have no clue how to even bring up your interest in non-monogamy to your romantic partner?
Are you frustrated by recurring feelings of jealousy and insecurity, or having difficulty handling your partners' reactions?
Have you been poly for a long time, but you can't find a therapist or counselor who understands or accepts your lifestyle?
We at Multiamory.com made a lot of mistakes when we first embarked into the world of non-monogamy. A lot. We had read all the right books, articles, and blogs, but had no idea how to actually take the first steps to creating a new relationship structure. Fortunately, you don't have to make the same mistakes that we did.
Our one-on-one coaching can set you on the right track to creating a healthy, happy, sexy, and exciting love life whether you are single, married, new to non-monogamy, a practiced polyamorist, recovering from a breakup or divorce, or anywhere in-between.
Using practical techniques and materials developed and accredited by ICF, our relationship coaching is accessible, affordable, and tailored to fit your schedule. We can help with a multitude of topics, including:
- Enhancing intimacy and sexual expression
- Managing multiple relationships
- Transitioning from monogamy into polyamory
- Creating actionable plans to take your relationship(s) to the next level
- Tools for effective communication and active listening
- Gaining deep self-awareness and discovering what makes you tick when it comes to love and sex
- Crafting a vision for your ideal romantic life
- Healing from breakup, divorce, or other relationship transitions
- And much more
For questions or more information on setting up a free initial consultation, please contact email@example.com. All inquiries receive a response within 24 hours.